In the 21st Century, it is not the strongest people that thrive, nor the most intelligent, but those who respond best to change and choose to grow.
( Jackie Beere )
Even on poor ground, with little soil to anchor their roots, plants can grow and thrive.
Not everyone in life gets the best start. Not everyone's life continues along a smooth path. However, we always have choices. It is what we do with them that count.
In a recent conversation, someone expressed the idea that they did not know they could ask for help.
No matter what life throws at us, we always have choice. So, to help you use your choices wisely, it may be helpful to think about the following.
1. What three things do you value about yourself?
2. What three things do you value about your life?
3. If you knew, no matter what you did now, you and your family would all be happy in the future, how would that impact the choices you make today?
4. What may you lose as a result of your choices?
5. What may you gain as a result of your choices?
Now - it is up to you what you choose to do.........
Please email if you would like to discuss this or any other issue in your life.